Reporting to: Sales Team Manager
Incumbent will be responsible for:
- Real estate advisory for buying, selling and renting of properties for individuals and corporate
- Study property listings, interview prospective clients, accompany clients to property site, Survey properties, Tie up with Brokers in the territory
- Discuss conditions of sale, and draw up real estate Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
- Assess clients requirement as per their location preference and financials
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, Property desk at corporate houses and participation in multiple listing
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are
- Rent or lease properties on behalf of
- Develop relations with Builders
- Responsible for billing and collection
- Corporate Tie ups
Candidate having prior experience in home loans/real estate practices with renowned firms will be preferred. Should be well versed with locations within the area of operation.
Years of experience: 1-3 years of relevant experience